To read official terms and conditions for the Big Red Ultimate Die Hard Stunt Trip Adventure, click here: http://www.zero2ahero.com/stuntrules
Big Red Die Hard 5 Sweepstakes Official Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. By reviewing these Terms and Conditions, clicking "I Agree" on the registration page, and participating, you agree to the following rules governing the Big Red Die Hard Movie Sweepstakes
A. Overview of Big Red Die Hard Movie Sweepstakes
1. Big Red Die Hard 5 Sweepstakes (the "Program") is a promotion sponsored by Big Red, Inc. ("Sponsor") through which individuals can win a Die Hard 5 themed prizes by submitting an entry on www.zero2ahero.com from February 1, 2013 – February 28, 2013. Winners will be chosen in a random drawing. Odds of winning will depend on the amount of entries received during the Program.
The Program is open to legal residents of the 50 United States (or the District of Columbia) who are 18 years or older at the time of enrollment. The Program is void where prohibited by law.
1. Employees and non-employee workers of Big Red, Inc, Big Red bottlers, Dr Pepper/Seven Up Inc., 20th Century Fox., their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and agents and agencies involved in the Big Red Die Hard 5 Sweepstakes ("Program"), as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such person are not eligible to participate in any Program, Sweepstakes, Instant Win Game or Contest of any kind offered by Big Red Inc. Former employees of Big Red Inc and its contest affiliates must provide documentation that it has been at least one (1) calendar year since the final date of employment. Each Enrollee will receive one (1) Sweepstakes Entry upon registration in the Big Red Die Hard 5 Sweepstakes program as outlined above in Section D. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. By entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
C. Duration of Program
1. The Program begins at 12:00 a.m. Central Standard Time ("CST") on February 1, 2013 and is scheduled to end at 11:59 p.m. CST on February 28, 2013. Sponsor reserves the right to shorten, extend, suspend, modify, or cancel the Program, at its discretion, at any time.
D. Enrolling in the Program
1. Individuals who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry who meet the eligibility requirements may enroll in the Program at the Website www.zero2ahero.com. To enroll, click on the "Register Now" links on the top of the page and follow the onscreen instructions to enter your information.
E. Big Red Die Hard 5 Sweepstakes - Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Duration: The Sweepstakes Entry portion of the Prizes program will take place between Feb 1, 2013 12:00:01 AM EST through February 28, 2013 11:59:59 PM.
2. How to Enter: access www.Zero2aHero.com during the Sweepstakes Period and follow the online instructions to complete and transmit the entry form. Web site entries must be received by February 28, 2013 11:59 p.m. CST. You may enter the Promotion once daily - limited to one entry per person per day. Enter using only an email address subscribed and registered in your name. In the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple individuals using the same email account, entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter the Sweepstakes at the actual time of entry. The authorized email account subscriber is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programmed, or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified. An eligible individual receives one automatic entry into the Sweepstakes when he/she submits the requested information. The email address submitted must be valid at 11:59:59 a.m. Central Time on February 28, 2013. All entries become the property of Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for unforeseen technical difficulties that may arise throughout the course of entry to the contest.
F. PRIZES: Prizes: 1,000 Die Hard 5: A Good Day to Die Hard movie posters; 50 Die Hard DVD box sets featuring the first four (4) Die Hard movies: Die Hard, Die Hard 2, Die hard with a Vengeance, Live Free or Die Hard; 100 pairs of Hollywood Movie Money® Certificates valid for $12 each ticket for entry into participating theaters for a showing of Die Hard 5 – A Good Day to Die Hard.
- Delivery Method of Prizes
- Hollywood Movie Money® Certificates - Each winner will receive two (2) Hollywood Movie Money® Certificates each redeemable for one (1) movie admission with a maximum value of ($12 total) to see A Good Day To Die Hard at participating theaters. Winners will be directed to the website http://www.activaterewards.com/Zero2aHero where they will use the provided reward codes to activate and print their Hollywood Movie Money® Certificates. The reward codes will expire on 03/31/2013. The Hollywood Movie Money® Certificates will expire on 03/31/2013 and winner must comply with all terms and conditions specified by the issuer. Hollywood Movie Money® Certificates not used by the date noted on the certificates will be void. Any amount remaining of any certificate after initial use will be forfeited. Void if sold or otherwise exchanged. The total Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of all Certificates available to be awarded is Two Thousand Four Hundred Dollars ($2,400 USD).
- Blue Ray Box Sets- Winners will be mailed box sets directly to physical address provided upon sweepstakes registration. Please allow 6 to 8 weeks for delivery
- Movie Posters- Winners will be mailed box sets directly to physical address provided upon sweepstakes registration. Please allow 6 to 8 weeks for delivery
- Winners may not substitute, assign or transfer Prizes or redeem Prizes for cash, but Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute a Prize (or any portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value. Further, Sponsor reserves the right to forfeit or award any unclaimed or leftover Prizes at its sole discretion. Additional restrictions may apply.
G. SELECTION OF WINNERS: The winners will be determined by random drawing from all eligible entries received, to be held throughout the duration of the contest. Approximately 40 winners will be drawn per day. Drawings will be held at the discretion of Big Red Inc. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The potential winners will be notified by e-mail address provided upon entry, within 15 days of the drawing. Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify potential winner. By accepting and/or using prize, winner consents to the use of his/her name, voice and/or likeness for the purpose of advertising, trade, or promotion without further compensation, unless prohibited by law and upon request will provide such consent in writing. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Big Red Inc. will verify accuracy of entries before a winner is announced publicly. The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNERS’ DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNERS OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- If a potential Winner of any Prize either declines a Prize, or does not respond to the potential prize notification within thirty (30) calendar days of the selection or is deemed ineligible to accept the Prize, an alternative entrant can be awarded a prize.
H. Modifications and Termination of the Program
1. Sponsor reserves the right to modify any of the Terms and Conditions set forth herein - including, but not limited to, the duration of the Contest Submission Period and methods by which Enrollees may enter.
2. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend the Program at any time, for any reason, with notice.
3. An Enrollee's continued participation in the Program constitutes the Enrollee's acceptance of any changes to these Terms and Conditions. Enrollees are responsible for remaining knowledgeable of any changes that Sponsor may make to these Terms and Conditions. The most current version of these Terms and Conditions, which will indicate the date they were last updated, will be available at the Website and will supersede all previous versions of these Terms and Conditions.
I. General Terms and Conditions
2. The Sponsor reserves the right to discontinue the participation privileges of any Enrollee who engages in any fraudulent activity or uses the Program in a manner inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions or with any federal, state or local, laws, statutes or ordinances. In addition, Sponsor shall have the right to take appropriate administrative and/or legal action, including criminal prosecution, as it deems necessary in its sole discretion.
3. Sponsor reserves the right to rescind winner status if entries were submitted as a result of fraudulent activity or technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software related to the Program.
4. The Program is provided to individuals only. Corporations, associations or other groups may not participate in the Program.
6. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information supplied by any Enrollee participating in the Program.
7. All questions or disputes regarding eligibility for the Program, collecting or redemption of points, or an Enrollee's compliance with these Terms and Conditions will be resolved by the Sponsor in its sole discretion.
J. Limitation of Liability
1. The Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of information, for problems related to any of the equipment or programming associated with the Program or utilized by the Enrollee, for any human error, for any interruption, deletion, omission, defect, or line failure of any telephone network, cellular network, or electronic transmission, for problems relating to computer equipment, software, inability to access the Website or online service, or for any other technical or non-technical error or malfunction. In the event of a printing error or irregular packaging, neither Big Red, Inc, Big Red Bottlers, Dr Pepper/Seven UP Inc, 20th Century Fox, nor their respective related companies, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and respective agents and their agencies, suppliers and other companies involved in the development or execution of the Program or the production or distribution of Program materials (“Releasees”) shall have any liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL ANY OF THE RELEASEES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE PROGRAM OR MERCHANDISE OFFERED THROUGH THE PROGRAM, EVEN IF ANY OR ALL OF THE FOREGOING OR ANY OF THEIR AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE PROGRAM, AN ENROLLEE WAIVES ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO BRING ANY CLAIM OR ACTION RELATED TO SUCH MATTERS IN ANY FORUM BEYOND ONE YEAR AFTER THE FIRST OCCURRENCE OF THE KIND OF ACT, EVENT, CONDITION OR OMISSION UPON WHICH THE CLAIM OR ACTION IS BASED. Big Red Inc, its joint ventures, officers, directors, employees, shareholders, promotion agencies, agents, successors, assigns, and service providers, are not responsible for any products or services offered by the Prizes Partners. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWABLE BY LAW, BIG RED, INC, BIG RED BOTTLERS, DR PEPPER/SEVEN UP INC, 20TH CENTURY FOX, IMS LIMITED AND THEIR PROMOTION AGENCIES SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES OFFERED BY ANY PARTNER, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. Program participants agree to rely solely on the manufacturer's warranties, if any, for any products redeemed through this Program.
2. As a condition of participating in this Program, each Enrollee agrees that (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Program, or any Prizes obtained through the Program, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action and exclusively by arbitration under the International Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association (2) any and all claims, judgments and prizes shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in this Program, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will any Enrollee be permitted to seek recovery for, and Enrollee hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and waives any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
3. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of Enrollee and the Sponsor in connection with the Program, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of Texas, or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Texas.
4. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between Program participants and Sponsor pertaining to the subject matter hereof and supersede all prior or other arrangements, understandings, negotiations and discussions, whether oral or written. No waiver of any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed or shall constitute a waiver of any other provisions hereof (whether or not similar), nor shall waiver constitute a continuing waiver unless otherwise expressly provided.
5. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be severed from the remainder of these Terms and Conditions, which will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
Big Red Inc.
6500 River Place Boulevard
Building 1, Suite 450
Austin, TX 78730
7. Copy of Official Rules: For a copy of the Official Rules, please visit: www.Zero2aHero.com/rules or send a stamped, self-addressed envelope and your detailed request to:
Big Red Inc.
Big Red Die Hard 5 Sweepstakes “Official Rules”
6500 River Place Blvd. Bldg. 1 Ste 450
Austin, TX 78730
8. Winner’s List: To obtain a copy of the winner's name or a copy of these, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Big Red Die Hard 5 Sweepstakes Winner's List, Big Red Inc. 6500 River Place Blvd Ste. 450, Austin, TX 78730. Requests must be received no later than, March 31, 2013.
Sponsored by Big Red, Inc. No purchase necessary to enter contest. Void where prohibited. Open to consumers 13 years and older. Contest begins 2/1/13 and ends 2/28/2013. See Official Rules at www.Zero2aHero.com for prize descriptions and other details.